zaterdag 15 februari 2020

"Ons" scheepswrak 'Navagio' ligt in Turkije???


Deze week ontstond er flink wat ophef over een folder van Aldi in Duitsland met aanbiedingen voor vakantie reizen naar Turkije. Vandaag zagen we op FaceBook dat een Grieks lid van het parlement een brief heeft geschreven naar het Aldi-team in Duitsland.

Dear Aldi Team, 
   My name is Dionysios Aktypis and I am a Member of the Greek Parliament, elected in the constituency of Zakynthos. It recently came to my attention that in effort to promote and advertise a holiday deal to Turkey, “Turkei Blaue Reise” (Turkey blue travel), your team of “experts” mistakenly used a picture of our famous “Navagio” beach located on the island of Zakynthos, Greece.
   I take it for granted that you will proceed to immediate actions in order to correct this rather regrettable mistake. Furthermore, there has to be issued an official statement on your behalf, clarifying that the “Navagio” beach is actually located on the Greek island of Zakynthos and not in Turkey. I believe that I have made myself quite clear. I reserve the right to take further legal steps.   
With regards, 
Dionysios Aktypis 
Member of the Greek Parliament  

We zijn erg benieuwd hoe dit verder gaat.

Geen opmerkingen: